Compact blast chiller with 5 GN 1/1 trays, which in professional catering offers the safety and hygiene of meals that should be considered a priority.
- It is important to know that incorrect conservation or misuse of food is the main cause of food poisoning.
- In recent times there have been many cases reported in the food industry and collective catering sector.
- Faced with these problems, the use of blast chillers has become an essential element in kitchens.
- Our Chilling / Freezing system complies with the most recent standards based on the HACCP system (Risk Analysis and Control of Critical Points) and can be controlled and certified through additional systems.
- The blast chillers quickly reduce the temperature of fresh and cooked foods, preserving them while maintaining their freshness, hygiene and quality characteristics.
TYPES OF CYCLES
The rapid blast chilling cycle of the product allows a food to be brought from a temperature of +90°C to a temperature of +3°C in the heart of the product, in less than 90 minutes, and then keep the product at a temperature between 0°C and + 5° C according to the value established for its conservation. With this simple, fully automatic operation, food spoilage caused by bacteria and moisture loss is prevented.
The fast food freezing cycle allows a food to be brought from a temperature of +90°C to a temperature of -18°C in the heart of the product, in less than 4 hours and then keep the product at a temperature between -18°C. C and -25° C according to the value established for its conservation.
- Electronically controlled blast chillers-freezers.
- Chilling cycle: +90° to +3° C.
- Freeze cycle: +90° to -18°C.
- Interior made of stainless steel.
- Fully injected compact structure.
- Interior with curved joints for easy cleaning.
- Doors equipped with hinges with automatic return system and 180° opening fixation.
- Ergonomic handle integrated throughout the height of the door.
- Entry of GN containers on the 530 mm side.
- 60 mm injected polyurethane insulation, CFC free, with a density of 42 Kg/m3.
- Ecological refrigerant gas R404 A CFC free.
- Automatic device for defrosting and automatic evaporation of condensation water without the supply of electrical energy.
- Hermetic condensing unit with ventilated condenser.
- Feet (Ø 2”) adjustable in height, in stainless steel.
- It incorporates support-guides in stainless steel, removable without the need for tools, to facilitate cleaning.
- Manufactured in accordance with CE standards.
- Built according to the HACCP directive.
- Built-in motor group.
- Capacity of 5 GN 1/1 (separation between guides 65 mm)
- Exterior in satin-finish stainless steel, except for the back in plastic coating.
- Cycle control by thermostat with audible alarm at the end of the cycle.
- Supply voltage: 230 V 1+N – 50 Hz.
- Includes drainage in the tank.
- It has a temperature probe without heating.
- Ambient temperature: +42°C.
- Tray capacity: 5 GN 1/1
- Refrigeration cycle production +90+3° C (Kg/ cycle): 18
- Freezing cycle production +90-18° C (Kg/ cycle): 10
- Electrical power (W): 700
- Weight (Kg): 95
- Total dimensions (mm): 790 x 700 x 850