Compact blast chiller with 3 GN 1/1 trays, which in professional catering offers the safety and hygiene of meals as a priority.
- It is important to know that incorrect conservation or misuse of food is the main cause of food poisoning.
- In recent times there have been many cases reported in the food industry and collective catering sector.
- Faced with these problems, the use of blast chillers has become an essential element in kitchens.
- Our Chilling / Freezing system complies with the most recent standards based on the HACCP system (Risk Analysis and Control of Critical Points) and can be controlled and certified through additional systems.
- The blast chillers quickly reduce the temperature of fresh and cooked foods, preserving them while maintaining their freshness, hygiene and quality characteristics.
TYPES OF CYCLES
The rapid blast chilling cycle of the product allows a food to be brought from a temperature of +90°C to a temperature of +3°C in the heart of the product, in less than 90 minutes, and then keep the product at a temperature between 0°C and + 5° C according to the value established for its conservation. With this simple, fully automatic operation, food spoilage caused by bacteria and moisture loss is prevented.
The fast food freezing cycle allows a food to be brought from a temperature of +90°C to a temperature of -18°C in the heart of the product, in less than 4 hours and then keep the product at a temperature between -18°C. C and -25° C according to the value established for its conservation.
- Electronically controlled blast chillers-freezers.
- Chilling cycle: +90° to +3° C.
- Freeze cycle: +90° to -18°C.
- Exterior entirely in satin finished stainless steel.
- Interior made of stainless steel.
- Fully injected compact structure.
- The model incorporates a new control panel with easy-to-use sensitive keys on the blast chiller door.
- Interior with curved joints for easy cleaning.
- It incorporates a probe to control the temperature in the heart of the food.
- Possibility of memorizing up to 99 blast chilling or freezing cycles.
- Capacity 3 GN 1/1 (separation between guides 80 mm)
- Entry of GN containers on the 325 mm side.
- Provision of 3 pairs of guides for GN 1/1 trays.
- 35 mm injected polyurethane insulation, CFC free, with a density of 42 Kg/m3.
- Ecological refrigerant gas R290.
- Automatic device for defrosting and automatic evaporation of condensation water without the supply of electrical energy.
- Hermetic condensing unit with ventilated condenser.
- Ergonomic handle throughout the height of the door.
- Doors equipped with hinges with automatic return system and 180° opening fixation.
- They incorporate support-guides in stainless steel, removable without the need for tools, to facilitate cleaning.
- Manufactured in accordance with CE standards.
- Built according to the HACCP directive.
- Ambient temperature: +42°C.
- Supply voltage: 230 V 1+N – 50 Hz.
- To minimize the impact of consumption, the blast chillers use totally ecological hydrocarbon refrigerant gas.
- Tray capacity: 3 GN1/1
- Refrigeration cycle production +90+3° C (Kg/cycle): 15
- Freezing cycle production +90-18° C (Kg/ cycle): 6
- Electrical power (W): 410
- Weight (Kg): 50
- Total dimensions (mm): 590 x 700 x 520