Vegware Compostable Bagasse Clamshell Hinged Meal Boxes 228mm
Made from recycled sugar cane. Microwave safe. Stackable and resistant.
Add an eco-friendly touch to your food-to-go service with these 228(W) x 155(D)mm Vegware compostable bagasse clamshell hinged meal boxes.
What Makes These Meal Boxes Eco-Friendly?
The renewable bagasse material! As they're made from recycled, waste sugar cane, the takeaway boxes have a minimal impact on Earth's natural resources and emit less carbon during production than polystyrene alternatives. The bagasse material also means the boxes are commercially compostable after use. This will help to reduce the amount of waste you and your customers send to harmful landfill sites.
What Are The Other Benefits Of Bagasse?
Bagasse is a breathable material - meaning these hinged food containers won't trap condensation. This will help to keep your fried foods deliciously crispy for longer.
The white material also makes for a great neutral backdrop, allowing the vibrant colours of your curries, salads and street food to stand out.
What Can I Serve In These Containers?
Because bagasse is a breathable, water and heat-resistant material, these meal boxes can be used to serve everything from hot curries and street food to cold salads and pasta dishes.
- Dimensions 74(H) x 228(W) x 155(D)mm
- Material Bagasse
- Weight 28g
- Colour White
- Bagasse is a compostable material made from recycled sugar cane
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Greener alternatives to polystyrene boxes
- Bagasse is an incredibly renewable and sustainable material
- Has a lower carbon footprint than polystyrene alternatives
- The boxes are highly grease resistant
- The breathable material keeps dishes deliciously crispy
- The boxes can be stacked for space-efficient storage
- The white material is a great backdrop for your vibrant dishes
- These boxes are not microwave or freezer safe
- The boxes are suitable for serving food up to 85°C
- Perfect for serving street food, curries, salads and fried goods
No customer reviews for the moment.