Meat maturation cabinet with glass door and 780 -litre capacity, you can choose between a 1-sided glass option, or a 4-sided glass option for greater visibility.
Dry aging is a dry aging technique for meat with controlled temperature and humidity. With dry aging, meat in 5-8 weeks loses 10% to 20% of liquids.
This process concentrates the flavors giving the meat a unique flavor.
- The Dry Aged cabinet works in a temperature regime of +2 °C to +6 °C with controlled humidity from 45% to 80%.
- Range of cabinets designed for meat maturation (+2 ºC to +6 ºC), with ventilated cooling system.
- SOFT TOUCH thermostat with 2.8” graphic display and touch keyboard, humidity control as standard.
- Double butcher bar with stainless steel hooks and three stainless steel shelves.
- Modularity, there is the possibility of channeling different models regardless of their size with the Assembly Kit, up to a maximum of 2 doors, consult for more information.
- The 4-sided glass model. It is made with triple glass without aluminum profiles.
- Double glass door.
- Crystals with treatment to prevent entry of U.V.A rays.
- Refrigerator on top.
- Structure with wheels.
- Lighting with double LED strip, special tone for meat.
* The image shown may not correspond to the required product. Please confirm the dimensions you need.
- Measurements (mm): 850 x 650 x 2300
- Volume (litres): 780
- Power (W): 1265
- Voltage/Frequency (V/Hz): 220/50
- Temperature: +2°C to +6°C
- Cooling: Ventilated