ICE TECH SS 150 industrial ice cube machine.
The ICE TECH SS series has been designed for the hospitality sector: bars, restaurants, pubs... incorporating innovative features.
The ICE TECH SS large and compact gourmet ice cube is the most desired cube by professionals and consumers. Ideal to be used with soft drinks and spirits.
ICE TECH SS ice cubes melt very slowly, allowing customers to enjoy their cold drinks more thoroughly.
High quality AISI 304 stainless steel external finish with integrated door that enhances the clean style of the machine.
With exceptional HCFC-free injected polyurethane insulation, the ICE TECH SS machine will maintain the consistency and quality of the ice produced, more than any other machine.
All the parts in contact with the water have been designed to reduce friction to a minimum and to guarantee maximum surface tension, notably reducing the noise level.
- Ice cube: M 22gr. / L 40gr.
- Bodywork: AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Shower system: With special flexible injectors designed and patented by ICE TECH
- to prevent limescale build-up.
- electromechanical control.
- Switch: External On/Off switch.
- Tropicalized Machines: Class T
- Air temperature: 5 - 40ºC
- Water temperature: 5 - 35ºC
- Pressure: 0.7 - 6 bar
- Ice Production Capacity: Kg/24h at room temperature 21ºC, water temperature 15ºC.
- ISO 9001, CE certification.
- R452A & R290 refrigerant.
- Water inlet Ø=3/4” Gas.
- Drain connection Ø=20 mm.
- Single-phase power 220V-50Hz. / Optional: 220V-60Hz.
- PRODUCTION WITH AIR CONDENSING SYSTEM (KG/24H): 147
- MAXIMUM POWER OF THE AIR CONDENSING SYSTEM (W): 1200
- PRODUCTION WITH WATER CONDENSING SYSTEM (KG/24H): 150
- MAXIMUM POWER OF THE WATER CONDENSING SYSTEM (W): 1200
- DIMENSIONS (MM): 775 x 625 x 805
- CUBE SIZE: M (22 gr) or L (40 gr)
- Width (mm)
- 350 mm
- Depth (mm)
- 475 mm
- Height (mm)
- 590 mm
No customer reviews for the moment.