The ICE TECH SS XL series is primarily intended for the hospitality industry: bars, restaurants and nightlife.
Does not include deposit, you can buy the silo for this model by clicking here.
Its ice machines produce a large cube perfect for consumption in the Night Club market. In this sense, the ICE TECH SS XL machines are perfect for those customers who need ice in large quantities, as they are quick and easy to maintain, have an anti-limescale system and front ventilation.
The clean switch allows water to circulate without the need to connect to cold, making it easy to clean the system.
The ICE TECH SS XL model has both undercounter machines and modular machines with the capacity to produce large quantities, specifically up to 400 kilograms.
- Ice Cube: XXL 60 gr.
- Bodywork: AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Shower system: With special flexible injectors designed and patented by ICE TECH to prevent limescale build-up.
- Electromechanical control.
- Switch: External On/Off switch.
- Tropicalized Machines: Class T
- Air temperature: 5 - 40ºC
- Water temperature: 5 - 35ºC
- Pressure: 0.7 - 6 bar
- Ice Production Capacity: Kg/24h at room temperature 21ºC, water temperature 15ºC.
- ISO 9001, CE certification.
- R452A & R290 refrigerant.
- Water inlet Ø=3/4” Gas.
- Drain connection Ø=20 mm.
- Single-phase power 220V-50Hz. / Optional: 220V-60Hz.
- PRODUCTION WITH AIR CONDENSING SYSTEM (KG/24H): 150
- MAXIMUM POWER OF THE AIR CONDENSING SYSTEM (W): 1200
- PRODUCTION WITH WATER CONDENSING SYSTEM (KG/24H): 150
- MAXIMUM POWER OF THE WATER CONDENSING SYSTEM (W): 1200
- DIMENSIONS (MM): 775 x 625 x 805
- CUBE SIZE: XXL (60 gr)