Ice naturally! The optimal solution to maintain freshness more thoroughly.
The ICE TECH GR granulated ice machine will give you optimal cooling for a wide variety of products and applications.
Displays for fresh food in supermarkets, restaurants that serve prepared meals, seafood preservation, cocktails, etc., are just some everyday examples of its applications. But it is also used in laboratories, in the health sector and in different industrial and scientific environments.
This type of ice allows to maintain controlled temperatures and thus the quality of the food.
High-grade, food-grade stainless steel and higher-density insulation ensure quality with optimized energy consumption.
The working conditions of the machines are for water with a degree of hardness between 15ºF and 40ºF. In the case of water outside these parameters and especially in the case of hard water with a high lime content, the use of filters or decalcification systems is required.
- Ice: Granular ice ideal for containers and displays of fish, fruit and drinks. Humidity degree: 25% (± 2%).
- Bodywork: AISI 304 Stainless Steel
- Vertical Cylindrical Evaporator: The ICE TECH GR machine is equipped with a vertical evaporator and a solid screw at the top. The gearbox, the motor protection device and the bearing have been designed by ICE TECH to provide great reliability and durability of the product.
- Switch: External On/Off Switch
- Accessories: ICE TECH GR machines are provided with a shovel.
- Range: Air temperature: 5 - 40ºC, Water temperature: 5 - 35ºC, Pressure: 0.7 - 6 bar
- Ice Production Capacity: Kg/24h at room temperature 15ºC, water temperature 10ºC
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- R404 refrigerant
- Water inlet 3/4” Gas.
- 20mm drain connection.
- Single-phase power 220V-50Hz. / Optional: 220V-60Hz
- Three-phase power 380V–50/60Hz.
- PRODUCTION (KG/24H): 335
- MAX POWER (W): 1316
- DIMENSIONS (MM): 559 x 622 x 712
- CONDENSING SYSTEM: AIR