Crushed ice machine without storage BREMA G 280
BREMA G 280 crushed ice machine without storage, which produces 280kg of ice per day.
Crushed ice, the real ice of exhibitors and showcases.
Sought after in the Restoration for being an ideal complement to drinks. It has a relevant role for table service, first courses with cold food (oysters, shellfish, etc.).
Appreciated in fishmongers and self-services. An extremely versatile ice, easy to handle and dose, it can be shaped and adapted to any use.
- Machines designed and equipped with a robust structure entirely in stainless steel, paying special attention to the safety of the components, to guarantee the maximum longevity of the machine.
- Exterior in Aisi 304 stainless steel.
- Production with room temperature at +21 ºC and water at +15 ºC.
- Voltage: 1x230 V./50 Hz. Mº G-1000, 3x400 V.
- Measurements without legs, adjustable leg height ± 110-150 mm.
- Water inlet Ø ¾ and outlet Ø 24 mm.
- PRODUCTION (KG/24H): 280
- DIMENSIONS WITHOUT LEGS (MM): 560 x 569 x 695
- CONDENSATION: A-W
- POWER (W): 1050
You can access the compatible deposits by clicking on the name:
- Width (mm)
- 560 mm
- Depth (mm)
- 569 mm
- Height (mm)
- 695 mm
No customer reviews for the moment.