Crushed ice, the real ice of exhibitors and showcases.
Sought after in the Restoration for being an ideal complement to drinks. It has a relevant role for table service, first courses with cold food (oysters, shellfish, etc.).
Appreciated in fishmongers and self-services. An extremely versatile ice, easy to handle and dose, it can be shaped and adapted to any use.
- Machines designed and equipped with a robust structure entirely in stainless steel, paying special attention to the safety of the components, to guarantee the maximum longevity of the machine.
- Exterior in Aisi 304 stainless steel.
- Models with warehouse, door, stainless steel exterior.
- Production with room temperature at +21 ºC and water at +15 ºC.
- Voltage: 1x230 V./50 Hz. Mº G-1000, 3x400 V.
- Measurements without legs, adjustable leg height ± 110-150 mm.
- Water inlet Ø ¾ and outlet Ø 24 mm.
- PRODUCTION (KG/24H): 95
- CONTAINER CAPACITY (KG): 20
- DIMENSIONS WITHOUT LEGS (MM): 500 x 660 x 690
- CONDENSATION: A-W
- POWER (W): 550