The PS series glasswashers have been created prioritizing the concepts of robustness and ease of use.
Versatile, intuitive, compact and efficient. They combine high performance while reducing consumption of energy, water and chemical products.
Washing tank made of AISI 304 stainless steel, with a double filter system to provide total protection for the washing pump and the drain pump (optional - consult for more information).
Washing arms embedded in stainless steel, rotating and independent. Double wall door. Direct washing pump, hoseless washing circuit (30% more performance).
- Stainless steel construction.
- Single-walled body, double-walled door.
- Independent wash and rinse arms.
- Automatic water level.
- Magnetic security micro on the door.
- Built-in peristaltic rinse aid dispenser.
- Resistance in vat and boiler.
- Double filter system in the tank.
- The large door model includes an upper and lower washing arm, made of stainless steel.
- Dimensions (mm): 465 x 510 x 645
- Dimensions of the model with large door (mm): 465 x 510 x 695
- Basket dimensions (mm): 400 x 400
- Total Power (kw): 3
- Useful door height (mm): 255
- Useful door height of the model with large door (mm): 305
- Voltage (v): 1 x 230
- Tank capacity (litres): 12
- Boiler capacity (litres): 2.7
- Water consumption / cycle (liters): 2.4
- Boiler resistance (kw): 2.8
- Tank resistance (kw): 1.6
- Washing pump (kw): 0.17
- Cycle duration (seconds): 120
- Noise (dBA): 48
- Basket endowment: 2 glasses