Large capacity wine cellar with temperature zones with controlled wooden shelves to display the wine for regular consumption in a leisure and restaurant establishment.
- They have a design in which the finishes and details have been taken care of to offer an elegant, modern and high-quality exhibitor sensation.
- Specially designed for the exhibition and conservation of wines, elegant design with glass door with aluminum frame.
- Wooden shelves mounted on guides that facilitate their extraction even when bottles are loaded. The shelves can be removed to make other display compositions.
- Interior LED lighting that favors the conservation and properties of the wine.
- Equipped with a lock that guarantees the safety of the product.
- 3 Injected polyurethane insulation with a density of 40 Kg/m.
- Forced draft cooling system.
- Double tinted glass door with ultraviolet filter that protects the wine from the sun's rays.
- Working temperature from +5 to +16°C in an environment of 32°C.
- Electronic and digital temperature control.
- Defrost with digital display.
- Evaporating plate with internal forced ventilation.
- Low maintenance condenser with forced ventilation on the outside.
- Exterior in pre-lacquered sheet steel.
- Interior in black sanitary thermoforming.
- Interior guides embedded in polystyrene.
- R600a refrigerant.
- Capacity for 72 bottles of 75 cl. The maximum capacity with 9 horizontal shelves is 117 bottles of 75 cl.
- Equipped with 3 flat shelves and 1 inclined shelf for displaying prominent bottles or keeping open bottles.
- Energy class: E.
(*) Consult the option of additional flat and inclined wooden shelves.
- Shelves: 3+1
- Capacity (L): 400
- Temperature (ºC): +5 / +16
- Power (W): 202
- Consumption (kWh/24h): 2.49
- Inside dimensions (mm): 525x512x1647
- External dimensions (mm): 620x655x1850