Digital blast chiller cabinet with 10 GN 1/1 and E/N trays, which in professional catering offers the safety and hygiene of meals that should be considered a priority.
- It is important to know that incorrect conservation or misuse of food is the main cause of food poisoning.
- In recent times there have been many cases reported in the food industry and collective catering sector.
- Faced with these problems, the use of blast chillers has become an essential element in kitchens.
- Our Chilling / Freezing system complies with the most recent standards based on the HACCP system (Risk Analysis and Control of Critical Points) and can be controlled and certified through additional systems.
- The blast chillers quickly reduce the temperature of fresh and cooked foods, preserving them while maintaining their freshness, hygiene and quality characteristics.
TYPES OF CYCLES
The rapid blast chilling cycle of the product allows a food to be brought from a temperature of +90°C to a temperature of +3°C in the heart of the product, in less than 90 minutes, and then keep the product at a temperature between 0°C and + 5° C according to the value established for its conservation. With this simple, fully automatic operation, food spoilage caused by bacteria and moisture loss is prevented.
The fast food freezing cycle allows a food to be brought from a temperature of +90°C to a temperature of -18°C in the heart of the product, in less than 4 hours and then keep the product at a temperature between -18°C. C and -25° C according to the value established for its conservation.
- The e-feel control panel is very easy to use and intuitive and allows the product to be chilled or frozen on a time basis (90' in positive chilling or 240' in negative chilling, dictated by HACCP standards, controlling the temperature of the core of the product through the probe).
- In the case of use with a probe, the user does not need to worry about choosing the correct cycle to achieve the optimum refrigeration or freezing cycle, since the probe and the blast chiller software will work to achieve the temperature in the product at the required level, maintaining its original aromatic and flavor characteristics.
- Once the cycle has finished, it can be stored in one of its 99 memory locations, so you can retrieve the program used as many times as you need to repeat the process.
- In addition, the blast chillers have a heated probe for easy extraction from the core of the product after completing the negative blast chilling process.
- When the cycle ends, the blast chiller automatically switches to preservation mode, keeping the product at the appropriate temperature until the product is transferred to the appropriate refrigerators for storage and preservation.
- Electronically controlled blast chiller-freezer cabinets.
- Chilling cycle: +70° to +3° C. • Freezing cycle: +70° to -18° C.
- Exterior entirely in satin finished stainless steel. Inside in stainless steel.
- Fully injected compact structure.
- It incorporates a new control panel with easy-to-use sensitive keys on the blast chiller door.
- Interior with curved joints for easy cleaning.
- It incorporates a heated probe to control the temperature in the heart of the food and facilitate its extraction at the end of the process.
- Automatic pass from the blast chilling or freezing phase to maintenance.
- Entrance per side of 530 mm.
- Separation between guides: 65 mm.
- 60 mm injected polyurethane insulation, CFC free, with a density of 42 Kg/m3.
- Ecological refrigerant gas R404 A CFC free.
- Automatic device for defrosting and automatic evaporation of condensation water without the supply of electrical energy.
- Hermetic condensing unit with ventilated condenser.
- Ergonomic handle integrated throughout the height of the door.
- Magnetic seal on all four sides.
- Feet (Ø 2”) adjustable in height, in stainless steel.
- Doors equipped with hinges with automatic return system and 180° opening fixation.
- It incorporates support-guides in stainless steel, removable without the need for tools, to facilitate cleaning.
- Includes drainage in the tank.
- Manufactured in accordance with CE standards.
- Built according to the HACCP directive.
- Ambient temperature: +42°C.
- Built-in motor group.
- To obtain greater production, there is the possibility of installing an enhanced refrigeration group.
- Supply voltage: 230 V 1+N – 50 Hz.
- They can incorporate a USB connection as an accessory for data extraction and also a printer.
- Tray capacity: 10 GN 1/1 and E/N
- Refrigeration cycle production +90+3° C (Kg/cycle): 50
- Freezing cycle production +90-18° C (Kg/cycle): 30
- Electrical power (W): 2000
- Weight (Kg): 155
- Total dimensions (mm): 790 x 800 x 1420