A small cube for high performance applications!
The special shape of the ice cube in the form of a cube allows optimal contact with the drink, making this type of ice the ideal cube for high-performance applications in the cooling of beverages. These ice cubes are frozen on a vertical evaporator.
The ice is made quickly and is therefore ideal for points of sale that need high volumes of ice, such as fast food restaurants. The equipment is characterized by its reduced dimensions, allowing the relationship between production and surface used to be improved. However, cube-shaped ice cubes are generally used in the health sector.
Dice cubes are available in two different sizes to meet your specific need.
Water is sprayed onto the surface of the vertical evaporator grid sheet so that each cube is formed in a grid cell. This is the most efficient system where volume is key. The machine is compact and requires less space than a machine with a horizontal evaporator. High standard stainless steel and superior density insulation will ensure quality and optimized energy consumption.
- Ice Cube: Large (FD): 23x23x26mm / Medium (HD): 23x11x26mm.
- Bodywork: AISI 304 Stainless Steel
- Vertical Evaporator: Special ICE TECH FD / HD water distribution system. The ICE TECH FD / HD machine produces a pure and crystal clear ice cube. Think of the ICE TECH FD/HD machine as a companion, with a user-friendly design. The ICE TECH FD / HD modular machine produces large and medium cubes.
- Electronic control: Simple, easy to understand and maintain. High reliability and low cost spare parts.
- Stackable: Possibility of stacking two units thanks to the assembly of an ice conveyor.
- Tropicalized Machines: Class T
- Range: Air temperature: 5 - 40ºC. / Water temperature: 5 - 35ºC. / Pressure: 0.7 - 6 bar.
- Ice Production Capacity: Kg/24h at room temperature 15ºC, water temperature 10ºC
- ISO 9001, CE certification
- R404 refrigerant
- Water inlet 3/4” Gas.
- Drain connection Ø=20 mm
It is an accessory available for all R290 machines that allows the installation of the ice machine far from the drain point and even using the drain point of the sink.
The discharge pump offers greater flexibility when installing an ice machine if it is located far from the drain point. The machine will be able to raise the water and give it the necessary impulse to take it to the drain point or the sink.
The Icetech discharge pump has a capacity of 3.8L/minute, and allows the water to be pumped up to 30m horizontally and 1.5m vertically.
- PRODUCTION (KG/24H): 99
- MAX POWER (W): 465
- STORAGE (KG): 35
- DIMENSIONS (MM): 660 x 700 x 832
- AIR CONDENSATION SYSTEM, WITH DISCHARGE PUMP OPTION