The grinder-beater arms have been studied and designed to respond to the highest demands in restaurants and communities in terms of production, quality, safety and hygiene.
- They allow you to easily make with the grinder arm: stews, soups, vegetable purées, fruit compotes, sauces, etc. and with a whisk arm: chocolate mousse, whipped cream, stiff eggs, mayonnaise, etc., with optimum quality in the finished product.
- Ergonomic handles specially studied to achieve a good grip and reduce user fatigue.
- Ventilation grids in the upper part to obtain maximum sealing in the lower part of the engine block.
- Easy to clean and maintain: removable arms with stainless steel tube, bell and blade.
- System for easy and safe assembly of the grinding arms with the motor body, making hygiene as easy as possible.
- The engine block casing is made of highly resistant food-grade plastic.
- Compact grinder arm with 250 watts of power and fixed speed.
- Light and very manageable model, which allows working in containers of up to 20 litres.
- Electronic system for automatic speed stabilization, which allows maximum engine performance to be maintained in any application.
- Simple operation.
- Ergonomic design.
- Supplied complete with 250mm detachable shredder arm.
- Easy to clean and maintain: tube, bell and blade in stainless steel.
- Voltage: 230 V / 50-60 Hz.
- Speed (r.p.m): 15000
- Measurements (mm): 75 x 75 x 520
- Power (W): 250