Anti-limescale and anti-chlorine filter ICE TECH XL CS 111
Anti-lime and anti-chlorine filter for ICE TECH ice machine.
Water quality plays an important role in the food industry. Not only does the quality of the water determine the taste and quality of all beverages served, it also has a dramatic effect on machine efficiency, maintenance costs and longevity.
ICE TECH FILTERS water filtration kits provide high quality water that allows:
- Better ice and quality of drinks.
- Low maintenance cost of the machines.
- Longer and more efficient machine operation.
ICE TECH FILTERS water filtration kits filter:
- SEDIMENT: Found in most water supplies contributing to cloudy ice and equipment problems.
- CHLORINE: Provides an unpleasant taste and odor in the water, reducing the quality of the beverages served.
- CAL: It is the main problem in hard water.
Water filter kits also address the number one cause of problems with mineral deposits that decrease daily ice production and greatly increase equipment maintenance costs.
ICE TECH FILTERS are produced for anti-limescale protection with special formulas that have been shown to be more effective than mineral limescale control, especially in cases of high water hardness. Unlike many competitive systems, the ICE TECH FILTERS anti-lime scale control product guarantees reliable periods of mineral lime control, causing anti-limescale protection during the filter replacement time.
The simple version of the kits includes the head alone with the bracket and the double version includes a manifold with pressure gauge and a 1/2” plastic ball valve. Both kits are available in 10”(CS-101) or 16”(CS-111). The cartridges depend on the daily production of the ice machine.
- Operation: Anti-limescale / Active carbon / Particles
- Microns: 5
- Suitable for ICE TECH machines with a daily production between 120 and 200 kg.
No customer reviews for the moment.