Ice finger machine ICE TECH PS 52
ICE TECH PS 52 ice finger machine, which produces 54 kg of ice per day.
Simply great! The best cube that your drink and your ice machine can get!
Large volume hollow cubes with finger-like dimensions for efficient cooling with maximum heat transfer in the highest ambient temperatures.
The ICE TECH PS paddlewheel machine is equipped with a completely electromechanical control, without motors or injectors fed by a pump, which makes the ICE TECH PS machine extremely reliable in the most difficult conditions concerning water quality.
High-grade, food-grade stainless steel and higher-density insulation ensure quality with optimized energy consumption.
- Adjustable and long-lasting 20 gram ice cube.
- AISI 304 stainless steel body.
- Pallet injection system. Low quality water or lime does not affect the ICE TECH PS machine. Without pump and injectors.
- Simple electromechanical controls, easy to understand and maintain. High reliability and low cost spare parts.
- ICE TECH PS switch does not have a thermostat because it is a machine without electronic control.
- T-class tropicalized machines.
- The ice production capacity (KG/24H) is shown at room temperature of 21ºC, and water temperature 15ºC.
- ISO 9001, CE certification.
- R452A & R290 refrigerant.
- Water inlet Ø=3/4” Gas.
- Drain connection Ø=20 mm.
- Single-phase power 220V-50Hz. / Optional: 220V-60Hz.
- PRODUCTION WITH AIR CONDENSING SYSTEM (KG/24H): 54
- PRODUCTION WITH WATER CONDENSING SYSTEM (KG/24H): 53
- STORAGE (KG): 25
- MAX POWER (W): 550
- DIMENSIONS (MM): 513 x 557 x 811 (Legs + 105 / - 155 mm)
- Width (mm)
- 513 cm
- Depth (mm)
- 557 cm
- Height (mm)
- 811 cm
No customer reviews for the moment.