Flake ice machine BREMA MUSTER 350
BREMA MUSTER 350 flake ice machine without storage, which produces 400kg of ice per day.
Flake ice, extreme cold to preserve. Equipped with a high cooling power, its outlet temperature varies between – 5 ºC and – 10 ºC. and the thickness of each scale between 1.5 and 3 mm.
A particularly cold ice, studied for specific applications such as fishing industries, cutting rooms, bakery, chemical industries, etc.
An ice that guarantees the preservation of the freshness characteristics of the food.
- Our scale makers have been designed and made with the highest quality materials and according to the most advanced technology.
- Hermetic type compressors and, for larger machines, semi-hermetic.
- A system designed for the most extreme ice, capable of defying time in all weather conditions.
- Exterior in Aisi 304 stainless steel.
- Models without warehouse, possibility of placing a storage tank (Bin).
- Production with room temperature at +21 ºC and water at +15 ºC.
- Water inlet Ø ¾ and outlet Ø 24 mm.
- PRODUCTION (KG/24H): 400
- DIMENSIONS WITHOUT LEGS (MM): 900 x 588 x 705
- CONDENSATION: A-W
- POWER (W): 2100
- VOLTAGE: 1 x 230V
You can access the compatible deposits by clicking on the name:
- Width (mm)
- 900 cm
- Depth (mm)
- 588 cm
- Height (mm)
- 705 cm
No customer reviews for the moment.