Ice naturally! The optimal solution to maintain freshness more thoroughly.
The driest granulated ice machine, the ICE TECH CD, will give you optimal cooling for a wide variety of products and applications.
Displays for fresh food in supermarkets, restaurants that serve prepared meals, seafood preservation, cocktails, etc., are just some everyday examples of its applications. But it is also used in laboratories, in the health sector and in different industrial and scientific environments.
This type of ice allows to maintain controlled temperatures and thus the quality of the food.
High-grade, food-grade stainless steel and higher-density insulation ensure quality with optimized energy consumption.
The working conditions of the machines are for water with a degree of hardness between 15ºF and 40ºF. In the case of water outside these parameters and especially in the case of hard water with a high lime content, the use of filters or decalcification systems is required.
- Ice: Pearl Ice, soft and long lasting.
- Bodywork: AISI 304 Stainless Steel
- Vertical Cylindrical Evaporator: The machine is equipped with a vertical evaporator and a solid screw at the top. Ice is made by compressing dry crushed ice and turning it into soft ice chunks.
- Electromechanical controls: The control of the machine is carried out by timer and thermostat. Simple, easy to understand and maintain. High reliability and low cost spare parts.
- Switch: External On/Off Switch
- Tropicalized Machines: Class T
- Range: Air temperature: 5 - 40ºC Water temperature: 5 - 35ºC
- Pressure: 0.7 - 6 bar
- Ice Production Capacity: Kg/24h at room temperature 15ºC, water temperature 10ºC
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- R404 refrigerant
- Water inlet 3/4” Gas.
- 20mm drain connection.
- Single-phase power 220V-50Hz. / Optional: 220V-60Hz.
- PRODUCTION WITH AIR CONDENSING SYSTEM (KG/24H): 55
- MAXIMUM POWER OF THE AIR CONDENSING SYSTEM (W): 421
- PRODUCTION WITH WATER CONDENSING SYSTEM (KG/24H): 58
- MAXIMUM POWER OF THE WATER CONDENSING SYSTEM (W): 421
- STORAGE (KG): 20
- DIMENSIONS (MM): 465 x 595 x 790