Tables are an important part of hospitality furniture, they represent a key piece in the decoration and operation of any commercial premises that works serving the public.
It is at the table where we spend important moments since we are children, here we share not only food with our family and friends throughout our lives, but also transcendental experiences and experiences.
Tables are a meeting point that reconnects us with beautiful moments, and for that reason, there is nothing better than going to eat at a bar or restaurant and enjoy the convenience, elegance and comfort of a good table.
Keep reading this article to learn more about this valuable information!
The tables have an uncountable multitude of shapes, combinations and sizes, which means that they can be easily adapted in any space or that we can choose and / or have it made to our liking or according to what we need
The tables deserve a correct choice and a good budget, you should not skimp on expenses to choose durable and quality furniture. Restaurants and bars have the task and responsibility of having tables that guarantee the convenience and comfort of their customers, so that they can taste the food in the most comfortable and pleasant environment possible.
- Rectangular table: It is one of the most used tables and the larger they are, they make it difficult to have a uniform conversation, therefore, it is normal that different conversation sources are generated. This is a table that is perfect for layout.
- Round tables: This is an ideal table to take advantage of all the space of the same, and also allows all diners to see each other and have a uniform conversation without generating different sources of conversation. Round tables are not entirely wonderful, since there is no possibility of playing with their shapes and integrating them with other tables.
- Square table: Generally used in restaurants that have a lack of space or that are characterized by having a family audience. These are intimate tables for 2 or 4 people.
- Kitchen table: Kitchen tables are fundamental elements in restaurants and bars because they carry out the entire food preparation process. This piece of furniture is of great importance for cooks, and without them they would not be able to work properly and carry out their preparations.
- Tables for terraces: Summer is the perfect time to enjoy food outdoors, Spaniards tend to eat on restaurant terraces that allow them to be connected with the outside, so the tables on the terrace should be comfortable for a period prolonged time. These tables usually have a parasol, which is a fabric that protects diners from the sun or rain when eating outdoors.
Electric toaster 4 floors.
Industrial Electric fryer 10 liters with tap desktop for catering.
electric salamander for catering.
Tray Smooth perforated aluminum countersunk 60x40 cm bakery standard.