Professional tabletop bain-marie with a capacity of 3 GN 1/3 buckets, this type of appliance to maintain heat is the perfect choice for top quality kitchen equipment, adapting perfectly to restaurants, hotels, dining rooms, buffets, bars and coffee shops, among others.
- Designed to keep food warm professionally and at the optimum temperature.
- Contains 150 mm deep Gastronorm pans and corresponding lids. It can be used in a versatile way, since it allows you to have the different components of a dish separately, for example, meat, potatoes and sauce.
- It is an electrical device that heats a water bath in which the GN trays with the food are placed. Water is therefore used as a heat transmitter and is kept below the boiling point at a constant maximum temperature of 95°C, so that the food retains its texture and flavour.
- The selected temperature is quickly reached by means of powerful resistances that allow efficient and constant maintenance between 50°C and 95°C, thanks to its automatic thermostat.
- Robust construction with a timeless design. It also stands out for its intuitive and simple handling.
- It is made of high-quality stainless steel, which allows quick and easy cleaning, also giving the unit a long useful life. Likewise, the sink is filled and emptied very easily thanks to its emptying tap.
- Capacity: 3 GN 1/3 buckets
- Power (kW): 1
- Voltage (V): 230
- Dimensions (mm): 340x570x260