Vegware Compostable Kraft Tortilla Wrap Boxes With PLA Window (Pack of 500)
Present your food wrappers in a practical and sustainable container, thanks to these Vegware compostable kraft paper food boxes.
Present your cold wraps and food-to-go in highly sustainable and practical packaging with these Vegware compostable kraft tortilla boxes.
These tortilla wrap boxes are made from sturdy paperboard that gives them more than enough strength to keep your cold food-to-go safe and secure. The PLA window also ensures great visibility to help encourage impulse purchases when placed on your shelves.
The water-based lining also gives the boxes good grease resistance to preserve freshness and prevent leaks.
What Are The Environmental Benefits Of These Wrap Boxes?
Because they're made from kraft paperboard and feature a plant-based, PLA window and water-based lining, the wrap boxes can be industrially composted within 12 weeks once used. This will help you to divert waste away from landfill, instead turning your used packaging into nutrient-rich compost that's used to grow plants.
These renewable materials mean the wrap cartons also have a minimal impact on the planet's finite resources. This will help to reduce your environmental impact, even if you can't send the boxes to commercial composting centres.
Are These Tortilla Cartons Recyclable?
PLA can technically be recycled, but many facilities won't accept these boxes as the material can be difficult to process. So it's better that you try to send these cartons to industrial composting centres where possible.
What Types Of Food Can I Serve In The Boxes?
The PLA window means these boxes should only be used to package cold food-to-go. This makes them perfect for serving cold wraps, pastries and other deli treats.
- Dimensions 135(H) x 95(W) x 50(D)mm
- Material PLA & Paper
- Supplier Model Number VWWTT
- Weight 12g
- Colour Kraft
- These boxes are made from sustainably sourced kraft paperboard
- The boxes also feature a plant-based PLA window and water-based lining
- These renewable materials make the boxes kinder to Earth's finite resources
- The boxes can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use
- Environmentally friendly alternatives to standard plastic-lined cartons
- The PLA window allows for great visibility and attractive presentation
- The water-based lining also helps to prevent leaks and preserve freshness
- The kraft material gives these boxes an organic look
- Features an easy-to-use crash-lock closure
- Leaf-shaped cut-outs help to enhance presentation
- Suitable for serving cold food only
- These boxes are not widely accepted for recycling
No customer reviews for the moment.