Vegware Compostable Bagasse Chip Trays 175mm (Pack of 500)
Made from recycled sugarcane, these trays are sustainable and have a smaller carbon footprint than polystyrene trays.
Make a positive contribution to the environment by using these 130(W) x 175(D)mm Vegware compostable bagasse chip trays.
What Makes These Chip Trays Kind To The Planet?
Because they're made from waste, recycled sugarcane, these chip trays are kind to Earth's natural resources and have a smaller carbon footprint than polystyrene alternatives. These trays will therefore help to minimise your environmental impact, while also showing customers you are committed to green causes. The bagasse material means these trays can also be composted in commercial composting facilities after use. This will help you and your customers to divert waste away from landfill, reducing the damaging effects these sites have on the planet.
What Else Is Great About Bagasse?
Not just Earth-friendly, the bagasse material is highly breathable. This means the trays won't trap condensation - keeping your fried treats deliciously crispy for longer.
The white colour of the bagasse material also offers a great neutral backdrop that allows the vibrant colours of your food to shine.
What Dishes Can I Serve In These Chip Trays?
As well as chips, the breathable, water and heat-resistant bagasse material makes the trays great for serving everything from curries and street food to salads and pasta dishes.
- Dimensions 32(H) x 130(W) x 175(D)mm
- Material Bagasse
- Weight 14g
- Colour White
- Bagasse is a compostable material made using recycled sugar cane
- Will fully compost in under 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Eco-friendly alternatives to polystyrene trays
- Bagasse is a renewable and sustainable material
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than plastic alternatives
- The breathable material keeps food crispy for longer
- The trays can be stacked for space-efficient storage
- The white colour is a great backdrop for your vibrant dishes
- These food trays are not microwave or freezer safe
- The trays are suitable for serving food up to 85°C
- Ideal for serving chips, street food, curries, salads and fried goods
- Perfectly suited for festivals and food markets
No customer reviews for the moment.