ICE TECH SS 35 industrial ice cube machine.
The ICE TECH SS series has been designed for the hospitality sector: bars, restaurants, pubs... incorporating innovative features.
The ICE TECH SS large and compact gourmet ice cube is the most desired cube by professionals and consumers. Ideal to be used with soft drinks and spirits.
ICE TECH SS ice cubes melt very slowly, allowing customers to enjoy their cold drinks more thoroughly.
High quality AISI 304 stainless steel external finish with integrated door that enhances the clean style of the machine.
With exceptional HCFC-free injected polyurethane insulation, the ICE TECH SS machine will maintain the consistency and quality of the ice produced, more than any other machine.
All the parts in contact with the water have been designed to reduce friction to a minimum and to guarantee maximum surface tension, notably reducing the noise level.
- Ice cube: S 14gr. / M 22gr. / L 40gr.
- Bodywork: AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Shower system: With special flexible injectors designed and patented by ICE TECH
- to prevent limescale build-up.
- Electronic control.
- Switch: External On/Off switch.
- Tropicalized Machines: Class T
- Air temperature: 5 - 40ºC
- Water temperature: 5 - 35ºC
- Pressure: 0.7 - 6 bar
- Ice Production Capacity: Kg/24h at room temperature 21ºC, water temperature 15ºC.
- ISO 9001, CE certification.
- R452A & R290 refrigerant.
- Water inlet Ø=3/4” Gas.
- Drain connection Ø=20 mm.
- Single-phase power 220V-50Hz. / Optional: 220V-60Hz.
It is an accessory available for all R290 machines that allows the installation of the ice machine far from the drain point and even using the drain point of the sink.
The discharge pump offers greater flexibility when installing an ice machine if it is located far from the drain point. The machine will be able to raise the water and give it the necessary impulse to take it to the drain point or the sink.
The Icetech discharge pump has a capacity of 3.8L/minute, and allows the water to be pumped up to 30m horizontally and 1.5m vertically.
- PRODUCTION WITH AIR CONDENSING SYSTEM (KG/24H): 33
- MAXIMUM POWER OF THE AIR CONDENSING SYSTEM (W): 356
- PRODUCTION WITH AIR CONDENSING SYSTEM AND DISCHARGE PUMP (KG/24H): 33
- MAXIMUM POWER OF THE AIR CONDENSING SYSTEM AND DISCHARGE PUMP (W): 356
- PRODUCTION WITH WATER CONDENSING SYSTEM (KG/24H): 37
- MAXIMUM POWER OF THE WATER CONDENSING SYSTEM (W): 260
- STORAGE (KG): 15
- DIMENSIONS (MM): 435 x 605 x 695 (Legs +12 / -20 mm)
- CUBE SIZE: M (22 gr) or L (40 gr)
- Width (mm)
- 350 mm
- Depth (mm)
- 475 mm
- Height (mm)
- 590 mm
No customer reviews for the moment.