Warning: Last items in stock!
Professional air purifiers for rooms, schools, offices and all types of businesses.
STERYLIS LIGHT AIR 60 and 120 are devices for the disinfection of the interior air during its occupation. STERYLIS LIGHT AIR 60 and 120 use UV-C technology for the disinfection process. They are suitable for both recessed mounting on both vertical wall and surface in cassette ceilings, where it adapts to the size of two standard ceiling cassettes with dimensions of 60 x 60 and 120 × 60 cm.
• Latest generation UV-C radiation sources (253.7 nm) from LEDVANCE with proven efficacy.
• Luminaire design optimized for a unit dose> 50 J / m2 (scientifically proven SARS-CoV-2 killing efficiency of 99.9% / 3log).
• Total photobiological safety against UV-C leakage - risk group RG0 according to EN 62471.
• 10800 hour UV-C source life.
• High quality brand name fans with low noise level and lifespan greater than 50,000 hours.
• Built-in smart controller: fault monitoring and signaling (fan, UV-C sources), operating time counting for UV-C sources, as well as replacement signaling.
• Dedicated for standard cassette ceilings: 60 x 60 and 120 x 60 cm.
• Option of surface and flush mount using suitable flush and surface mount kits.
• Unique tool-less access system for quick and convenient luminaire service without having to disassemble it.
• Powder coated metal housing.
A battery of high-performance UV-C lamps, located between the filters, emits high-intensity UV-C radiation into the sterilization channel with a properly selected λ wavelength of 253.7 nm. This causes the irreversible process of destruction of bacteria, viruses, molds, fungi and other microorganisms in the air that flow through the unit. Thanks to the special construction of the closed disinfection channel, the emitted high-energy UV-C radiation does not spread outside the interior of the unit, which allows the safe operation of the sterilizer in this mode in rooms with the presence of people.
• Number of UV-C sources: 2.
• UV-C source type: 25W T8 G13 254nm.
• Durability of UV-C sources: 10800 hours.
• Power: 230 VAC / 50 Hz.
• Type of fan: Axial.
• Power cable: 1.0 m.
• Housing type: Metal, powder coated.
• Additional functions: Detection and signaling of faults (fan, UV-C lamp), counting and signaling the working time of UV-C lamps, timer / delayed shutdown (timer).
• Certificates / approvals: CE, ISO.
• Average dose of UV-C radiation: 58 J / m2.
• UV-C disinfection fan efficiency mode: 90 m3 / h.
• Noise level UV-C disinfection mode: 35 dB.
• Total electrical power of UV-C sources: 50 W.
• Total radiant power from UV-C sources: 16.4 watts.
• Nominal current: 0.23 A.
• Nominal electrical power: 52 W.
• Electric power of the fan: 2 W.
• Dimensions: 595x595x83 mm.
• Net weight: 5.2 Kg.
• Average dose of UV-C radiation: 59 J / m2.
• UV-C disinfection fan efficiency mode: 180 m3 / h.
• Noise level UV-C disinfection mode: 37 dB.
• Total electrical power of UV-C sources: 100 W.
• Total radiant power from UV-C sources: 32.8 watts.
• Nominal current: 0.45 A.
• Nominal electrical power: 104 W.
• Electric power of the fan: 4 W.
• Dimensions: 1195x595x83 mm.
• Net weight: 9.8 Kg.